Wednesday, April 7, 2010

looking good

for the past few weeks,i've only been getting four hours of sleep..i think a lot either i should transfer to PD with my lovely husband or stay at ipoh with my own house.mmmm...sometimes i hated to go to school, i feel so tired and exhausted....but sometimes i love it..
i need to think of my life and have something more stable and precious..
i must take care of myself. so i plan enjoy pampering myself by follow three rules to keep me looking good and healthy.here are three basic rules:

1- eat the right foods. for examples fresh fruits likes bananas, apples and berries, vegetables such as spinach, cabbage and broccoli, wholegrains, oily fish like cod liver oil. the important is drink a lots of water everyday as there is so much sodium in the food we eat.

2- exercise regularly like jogging in the morning and skipping rope can increase proper blood circulation in the body which helps transfer nutrients and oxygen to various parts of the body and remove toxins. so good!

3- protect your skin. make sure my skin is thoroughly cleansed and apply moisturiser before going bed.

although it is so easy to get lazy but i believe i can do it because i'm worth it...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment