Thursday, April 15, 2010

is it true?

i'm so HAPPY because my spirit to work hard comes..tq to ALLAH because listens to my will.alhamdulillah...

i started the 1st day with my red kebaya and come early to school.many of my collegeous said that i look different.some of them looking at me twice.so weird....i asked one of them,ms X because she was honest when give any opinion or ideas..i trust her a lot..

can you see any different of me?i thought the new colour of my lipstik?kebaya?or...what?
she smiled...n said i looked 'smaller' and my face not 'chubby' like before..also my new tudung style.tq also to my mom because bought that tudung for me..RM30 at GM.
is it true?
YES..

:)finally i got back my slim body..this is reward of my discipline followed all the treatments and diets...

that's why i got the spirit to work better that day..i taught my students to appreciate ourselves (what we have) because nobody can help us if we're in trouble, sadness...i said again N.O.B.O.D.Y..except ourselves!

plan dis night start to do science paper2. it consists of 60 questions and should follow the PMR format.a lots..before,i've experience for setting paper1 only. dis means,i've to select the questions based on topic 1 to 3, typing, scanning, checking, printing, submitting n ready to be serve,hehe...
gud luck;)

No comments:

Post a Comment