Tuesday, May 4, 2010

our paradise

thank GOD because my dreams come true when i've my own house in greeny age.my little house was located in a middle of ipoh city..its getting easy to go to my hometown by using changkat larang road nearest to simpang pulai tol and also a bus station at medan gopeng.
It only take ten minutes from the last house i've rent. In evening,my husband always took me to Eco Park which have a panoramic view. All of U are invited to come here, believe me its more better than padang polo;p. sometimes we walk, jog around the lake and have some exercise at the gym. I like the atmosphere because it was so clean, fresh and nature. Visitors come here to playing kite and fish feeding...there are so many colourful fish such as Patin, Kap, Kaloi and etc.
i love my house so much and plan to change our traditional gate into an automatic gate....easy and safety for me to open and close before i left my house...
after 3 years, we plan to buy a new mpv..i like a honda crv but my husband very obses with his toyota caldina..start today i should saving my money and hopefully my husband doing the same things..if he wants our next plan come trueeee.....i like!!!!

2 comments: