Saturday, January 29, 2011

Surprise!!! (sound like eric leong)

yesterday dat 'akak' come to my house..myb like to see wif her eyes everything about my life..i never told her about my house number.i'm shocked when she phoned me n said that she in front of my house..i opened my automatic gate and i saw she standing outside my house wif the big eyes..she like surprising when stepped to my laminated floor n bla2..actually too many special about my house n you have to admit it.kih2..
lastly dat 'akak' asked me non stop about our house decoration..where i s the place? how cost is it?..i'm  a big 'MUSYKIL'..before that, she always said she knows everything n think i'm stupid..actually i'm not stupid but i like my way to handle my life..xpayah heboh2 around the world about our activity, family n life..konon2 u're 'HEBAT' n other peoples are failure..remember that!!!

2 comments:

  1. jangan pedulikan langau-langau disekeliling mu rufi...i know u're strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saborr je..wani ade ubat langau x???

    ReplyDelete